Twitter is a free social networking microblogging carrier that permits registered members to broadcast short posts referred to as tweets. Twitter individuals can broadcast tweets and follow different customers’ tweets through the use of more than one platforms and gadgets. Tweets and replies to tweets can be despatched by cellphone textual content message, laptop consumer or by using posting on the twitter.com website. You can verify your twitter account by Submiting a twitter Verification request for Blue Badge.
You may also like: Top Viral Websites List
The default settings for Twitter are public. Unlike Factor Linkedin, where individuals want to approve social connections, everybody can comply with anyone on public Twitter. To weave tweets right into a communication thread or connect them to a general subject matter, contributors can add hashtags to a keyword in their put up. The hashtag, which acts as a meta tag, is expressed as #keyword.
Tweets, which can also encompass links, are restrained to a hundred and forty characters, due to the restrictions of twitter’s brief message provider (SMS) delivery machine. Because tweets can be brought to fans in real time, they could appear like on the spot messages to the amateur consumer. But unlike IMs that disappear while the user closes the application, tweets also are posted on the Twitter website. They may be everlasting; they’re searchable and they are public. Anyone can search tweets on Twitter, whether or not they are a member or now not.
Official Accounts of Twitter:
Submit a twitter Verification request for Blue Badge
Now officially Submit a twitter Verification Request for twitter Blue Badge and make you twitter account verified. Request a Verify Account (Verification is currently Open for Public. Try Your Luck. Here we are sharing step by step twitter account verification for blue badge.
Click the click bellow to access twitter’s official verification page
Visit Twitter Official page for Account verification
Follow these simple 6 steps (Submit a Twitter Verification Request):
- Step 1: Login to your twitter account and go to Above link and click continue.
- Step 2: Verify your twitter username. Tick on this if you are using official not personal account. “Check here if this is a company or brand or organization account.“
- Step 3: Complete your twitter profile to 100%. (Profile Picture, Cover, Website, Bio, Date of birth)
- Step 4: Now submit few websites here. “Please provide links to at least two websites that will help us identify this user.”
- Step 5: Add some information about why you want this account to be verified “Tell us why your account should be verified”.
- Step 6: Finally Click on Submit Button if you have Verified Your details of Twitter account verification for blue badge.